YouTube on TV is an optimized version of YouTube that simplifies the search and playback high quality YouTube videos on your TV. YouTube is available on many TVs, including the Smart TV as proposed by Vizio tv.
In this tutorial, you will learn How to Dowload and activate youtube account on your vizio smart tv.
Follow the instructions below to activate YouTube app on your Vizio TV.
Before you start you need :
- Internet : you can connect your Tv to the internet by wireless.
- Google Account : https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en
- Download YouTube App
- Press the “VIA” button on your remote and navigate with the cursor arrow buttons to the “Widget Gallery.” Press “OK” to confirm.
- Use the “Up” and “Down” cursor buttons on the remote to browse through the available apps. Apps with a green check mark next to them have been downloaded and installed onto your VIA Dock already.
Active youtube App
- Open YouTube app on your TV.
- A code should show up now.
- Do not close the YouTube app yet.
- Open your computer browser and go to the link. https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/device/usercode?enable_delegation&enable_delegation
- Put the code and click Continue.
- The YouTube app should automatically proceed.