Step-by-Step Guide to hard reset Prestigio Multipad 7.0.
Like your computer the best way to give your system a performance boost is to take it back to bare metal. In tablet terms, that means performaing a hard reset. Here’s our guide on performing a hard reset Prestigio Multipad 7.0.
1. Turn off your prestigio tablet
2. Try this button combination * hold volume + and power button for 10 seconds * hold volume – and power for 10 seconds
3. you will enter recovery mode press volume buttons to navigate
4. simply navigate “factory reset” and confirm
5. Finally, Reboot the device.
Note: A hard reset will remove all your settings, and your device will be restored to factory default settings. Do not perform a hard reset unless you have backed up your settings or you can do the configuration again.