How to reset iPad to factory settings with a forgotten Passcode using iTunes ?
Basically, when you attempt to reset an iPad to the default factory the iPad will ask you for the AppleID and password. if you forget your password, there`s a way to reset your device using iTunes on your computer without the need for any passcodes.
1. Disconnect all USB cables from your iPad.
2. Completely switch off your device.
3. Press and hold the Home key and connect your device to iTunes using the supplied USB cable. Your iPad should automatically turn itself on.
If not, press the Power key to do so.
4. Keep on holding on to the Home key until you see a prompt saying Connect to iTunes.
5. iTunes will then tell you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
Simply click OK to restore your device.