How to unlock Bootloader, Install the TWRP and Root Motorola Z2 play
In this post, I will teach you how to do Root moto Z2 Play with android 7.1.1 to free your mobile from the limitations imposed by the manufacturers.
Perhaps you have already heard this word Root, or super user, superSu among others, but do you know what they really mean?
When we buy a device without Root, we are only standard users of the device, unable to perform other configurations in the cell like: change source, uninstall the native applications of the phone, use applications such as applications to find discover the password wifi internet.
After performing the Rooting procedure, we are super users of the phone or the administrator of the device, able to do everything we want in our device.
You might like:
- How to make Hard Reset LG Q6 +
- VoIP Software Downloads for PC and Mobile phone
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Max : Factory & Hard Reset
But you must have noticed that even if it’s very good, there are also negative sides, right? so let’s go to the warnings.
Warnings before doing Root Moto Z2 Play
- Back-up your music, videos, photos and contacts.
- Charge the battery of your phone at least 70%;
- Save the Google email address and password saved on the device;
- This will void the device warranty.
- This is a risky procedure so do it at your own risk, Fm are not liable for any damages.
Let’s start the procedure of Root bike Z2 Play
- Enable USB debugging, set up ADB and initiate ADB access between the PC and device:
- You need to unlock Bootloader from your Motorola see this Video :
Unlocking the bootloader will enable you to execute fastboot commands which will be required to flash the TWRP custom recovery.
Install the TWRP on your Moto z2
- Download this file: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=673791459329065613
- After the download, extract the TWRP-Recovery-3.2.0-0-by-JuniorPassos file to a folder on your desktop;
- Put your mobile phone in fastboot mode:
- Turn off the phone
- Turn it on by pressing and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power Button for a short while and release keys.
- Connect your device to the PC using USB cable.
- Open the folder where you extracted the files and double-click the “Setup”;
- After a few minutes, your mobile phone will restart in fastboot mode;
go to the “recovery” option using the volume buttons and confirm with the power button to open the TWRP recovery;
- TWRP loan has been installed.
If you have a password that you requested before restarting the phone, TWRP will prompt you for this password before you can access it, and then do the following: This will format the mobile phone.
- click Cancel.
- then go to “Swipe to allow changes”;
- Now go to “wipe” and “format the data” and type yes to confirm;
- After formatting the data, restart the cell in TWRP.
How to Root Motorola Z2 play
Continue with Root on MOTO Z2 Play
Now that we have unlocked the boot loader and installed TWRP, we are going root which is simpler.
Choose one of the Magisk files already download, recommanded (version 14).
Copy the Magisk zip file to the internal memory of your phone;
Turn off your phone and turn on the fastboot to enter TWRP;
On TWRP, go to install and select the file you copied to the device’s memory.
When finished, reboot your Motorola;
Okay, your Moto z2 play will be routed.