If you Accidentally deleted an important photo on your Samsung Galaxy tab 2. 1, S3, S2, Note 2 ? In this article, we will tell you how to recover your deleted photos from your Samsung galaxy.
How to Make Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, Reset, Format
In this quick guide will explain how to hard reset or format a Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime blocked.
The Hard Reset is indicated for cases of forgetting the password of unlocking the device, and it is also indicated to the owner that wants to sell his cell phone and do not want any information of his to be passed on to third parties.
Making hard reset on your Galaxy J5 Prime is simple but to reset the device you have to have:
- Recharge your battery always above 50% charge.
- Hard reset will delete all of the data on your phone. Make sure that you’ve backed up your most important files.
- Remove the MicroSD card and SIM card from your service provider for security.
- Also i suggest you to read : 5 things to do Before Factory Resetting Hard Reset Android phone
Done this follow the steps below to do the hard reset procedures:
Step 1: Hard reset galaxy J5 from recovery mode
- Turn your SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Prime off, remove the battery and replace.
- Press and hold down the Volume Up + Home Buttons + Power Button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- In the menu that appears select “wipe / data factory reset” use Volume up and down button to select and Power Button to confirm.
- Select “Yes – delete all user data” and confirm with Power Button again.
- Finally choose the “reboot system now” option and confirm.
- Wait for your SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Prime to restart, it may take up to 10 minutes for the factory data reset and reboot process to complete.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime phone is now completely cleaned and would need fresh installation of all data.
Video tutorial: how to reset the Samsung galaxy J5 with Key
Step 2: backup and reset in Settings Menu
- 1-Turn on your SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Prime.
- 2- Navigate to the menu “Settings> Backup and reset> Restore Factory Defaults> Reset Phone“.
- 3-Touch the “Delete All” option.
- 4-Confirm and wait for finalization.
After restart you will see that it will already be reset or formatted configure your device to your liking
Ready the hard reset of your SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Prime is ready to enjoy your device just like when you took it from the store.
The main purpose of this post is to share how to blocking or unblocking contacts on Samsung Android phone.
The 495 error code appears while attempting to download apps or games in the Google Play Store over WiFi. This Error 495 can be fixed by doing the steps below.
In this post you will find instructions on how you can easily entering the ODIN/Download mode and recovery mode on your samsung galaxy S4 .By pressing some buttons at the same time you can enter into download mode or recovery mode.
How to get rid of a virus on a Samsung Galaxy
In this tutorial I will show you how to download and scan Android phone or tablet for malware & viruses.
Android is however not a system necessarily advocated for viruses. But a lack of mistrust or a small mistake could lead to the worst of disasters. Today we’ll show you the steps to remove those threats from your android phone with the most popular antivirus apps for Android.
1. Open Google Play store.
2. In the search box, type one of the apps mentioned below, and then tap the search icon.
3. For example tap « AVG Antivirus », on the search results screen, click the AVG AntiVirus for Android product you want to download.
4. Read carefully the application requirements and, if you agree, press “Accept”.
5. Wait for “MalwareBytes Anti-Malware” to be installed.
How to scan your Android device for viruses & suspicious apps with AVG Antivirus –
Scan: Once this antivirus is installed, it can immediately scan the Smartphone system thoroughly to detect potential threats. This action is easy to start because just click on the scan button and the application takes care of the analysis.
SD Memory: the advantage with AVG Mobile is that it can also scan the SD memory card. All media content will be analyzed whether music, video or image.
Virus Remove : When scanning is complete, the detected viruses are displayed on the main application window. Several actions can be taken such as quarantining or deleting.
Top 10 Best Antivirus Android Apps 2017
Well, we’ll list our top antivirus apps 2017 for Android you can use, so take your pick, as they’re all really good.
It is unlikely that your phone can be infected with a virus … But if one day your smartphone or tablet is infected, here is the the best antivirus apps available in Google Play Store to protect your Android mobile or tablet from viruses, malware, Adware, Ransomware, Screen lockers, etc.
|Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus.Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus.|
|Kaspersky Antivirus & Security.
Kaspersky Antivirus & Security
|ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus
ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus
|CM Security & Antivirus
CM Security & Antivirus
|Clean Master (Boost & AppLock)
Clean Master (Boost & AppLock)
|Lookout Security & Antivirus
Lookout Security & Antivirus
|Bitdefender Antivirus Free
Bitdefender Antivirus Free
|Comodo Mobile Security
Comodo Mobile Security
|Avira Antivirus Security
Avira Antivirus Security
View videos about how to use Avast! Mobile Anti-Virus for Android – used on Samsung Galaxy S3
If your Galaxy S4 M919 keeps freezing, you’ve forgotten the security codes or it just doesn’t work, take it back to factory settings. In this tutorial I will show you two methods to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S4
Fake smartphones are becoming a phenomenon, and not a lot of people know how to tell an original phone and a fake one apart. Purchasing a fake Samsung galaxy 4 can reduce your business’ credibility. It can also lead to syncing, connectivity and functionality problems, which can cause business delays or lost data. This is why we decided to round up some tips and advices for you to know how to distinguish between original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone.
How To Differentiate Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and a Fake ?
How to solve camera failed error in Samsung Galaxy S ?
This article will show you how to solve Warning Camera Failed error on Samsung Galaxy S4 and other Android Galaxy devices. Usually this kind of message is due to a software problem but there is a chance that the camera unit in the phone is damaged.