The main purpose of this post is to share how to blocking or unblocking contacts on Samsung Android phone.
How to solve camera failed error in Samsung Galaxy S ?
This article will show you how to solve Warning Camera Failed error on Samsung Galaxy S4 and other Android Galaxy devices. Usually this kind of message is due to a software problem but there is a chance that the camera unit in the phone is damaged.
How To Update or upgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i/ S5830 to Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean based Jellyblast Custom ROM Firmware.
These methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy S5830
I. Before You Begin:
- The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 smartphones.
- Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
- You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your device.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files:
Use the link from here and download the Jelly Bean update file.
Save it on your computer.
III. Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i:
Connect the Ace with the PC (you need the USB cord for that).
Take the downloaded file from step 1 and copy it to the phone’s SD card.
Unplug the USB cable and turn off the handset.
Enter in recovery mode.
You can manage to do that by holding and pressing the Menu and Power buttons at the same time.
One the recovery mode menu is being displayed, use it and choose the next options: “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition” (remember to backup the data before applying this step).
Then, select “+++go back+++” and return to the main menu.
From there, select “install zip from SD card” followed by “choose zip from SD card”.
You can now select the downloaded file and flash the same on your Galaxy Ace.; we are almost done.
Wait until the process is over (a couple of minutes) and in the end select “+++go back+++” and “reboot system now”.
Video : how to upgrade GT S5830i Android 2.3.6
This guide explains how to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to restore the default settings.
Hard reset can solve common problems such as crashes and application malfunctions, or rapid battery discharge. Resetting your phone will return to the factory settings, which will erase all data stored on your device’s internal memory.
Prerequisites :Before you start resetting your smartphone, please:
Remember to back up your personal data before you completely reset your phone.
You must delete your Google Account before resetting your mobile.
Charge the battery of your device at least 70% so that it does not discharge during the process.
Note: this manipulation has no impact on the SIM card, it only concerns the mobile.
Method 1 : Factory reset the mobile via menu setting.
To reset your Galaxy N8 from Settings menu, use the following procedure:
- On the home screen, swipe up to open the Apps screen.
- Tap the settings icon.
- Go to General -> Reset-> Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Delete All (If you have a Samsung account or screen lock set up on your phone, you may be required to enter your credentials before proceeding.).
Method 2 : Samsung Galaxy Note 8: reset the mobile from the keys
If you’re having problems accessing your factory data reset options through the settings then you can reset the mobile from recovery Mode using the keys. The reset by the keys will erase all the data of the mobile its back all the default settings.
- First, turn off Note 8: (by pressing the power button).
- Press and hold Volume down + Bixby key + Power button.
- Wait until the mobile turns on and displays the Samsung logo.
- Release the Power button while holding down the Volume Button + Bixby key (located below the Volume key).
- The Android System Recovery menu appears and Blue Screen disappear:
- Release all keys.
- Select “wipe data / factory reset” using the Volume key – to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” using the Volume button and confirm by Power Button.
- Wait until the next menu appears.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now“.
Let the mobile reset, the operation takes a while.
How to get rid of a virus on a Samsung Galaxy
In this tutorial I will show you how to download and scan Android phone or tablet for malware & viruses.
Android is however not a system necessarily advocated for viruses. But a lack of mistrust or a small mistake could lead to the worst of disasters. Today we’ll show you the steps to remove those threats from your android phone with the most popular antivirus apps for Android.
1. Open Google Play store.
2. In the search box, type one of the apps mentioned below, and then tap the search icon.
3. For example tap « AVG Antivirus », on the search results screen, click the AVG AntiVirus for Android product you want to download.
4. Read carefully the application requirements and, if you agree, press “Accept”.
5. Wait for “MalwareBytes Anti-Malware” to be installed.
How to scan your Android device for viruses & suspicious apps with AVG Antivirus –
Scan: Once this antivirus is installed, it can immediately scan the Smartphone system thoroughly to detect potential threats. This action is easy to start because just click on the scan button and the application takes care of the analysis.
SD Memory: the advantage with AVG Mobile is that it can also scan the SD memory card. All media content will be analyzed whether music, video or image.
Virus Remove : When scanning is complete, the detected viruses are displayed on the main application window. Several actions can be taken such as quarantining or deleting.
Top 10 Best Antivirus Android Apps 2017
Well, we’ll list our top antivirus apps 2017 for Android you can use, so take your pick, as they’re all really good.
It is unlikely that your phone can be infected with a virus … But if one day your smartphone or tablet is infected, here is the the best antivirus apps available in Google Play Store to protect your Android mobile or tablet from viruses, malware, Adware, Ransomware, Screen lockers, etc.
|Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus.Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus.|
|Kaspersky Antivirus & Security.
Kaspersky Antivirus & Security
|ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus
ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus
|CM Security & Antivirus
CM Security & Antivirus
|Clean Master (Boost & AppLock)
Clean Master (Boost & AppLock)
|Lookout Security & Antivirus
Lookout Security & Antivirus
|Bitdefender Antivirus Free
Bitdefender Antivirus Free
|Comodo Mobile Security
Comodo Mobile Security
|Avira Antivirus Security
Avira Antivirus Security
View videos about how to use Avast! Mobile Anti-Virus for Android – used on Samsung Galaxy S3
If your Galaxy S4 M919 keeps freezing, you’ve forgotten the security codes or it just doesn’t work, take it back to factory settings. In this tutorial I will show you two methods to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S4
If you’re having trouble with your Samsung A8 or the screen freezes or not responding to screen touch or input. This is the quick and easy reset method and will wipe your data from the device.
At some point, you will want to make your phone as clean and reset the phone to its original state. Solve several problems, sell or give away your device, or just want to get started again, here’s how to reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to factory settings:
Before you reset your phone, make sure that the important information that’s currently saved on the phone (such as photos and videos …) is backed up to a place other than the phone.
Warnings before doing Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Back-up your music, videos, photos and contacts.
- Charge the battery of your phone at least 70%;
- Save the Google email address and password saved on the device;
- This will void the device warranty.
- This is a risky procedure so do it at your own risk, we are not liable for any damages.
Check out this guide for 5 things to do Before Factory Resetting Hard Reset Android phone.
How to Hard reset the Galaxy Note 5 from the settings menu
- Launch the Settings app from the home screen or from the app drawer.
- Swipe left on the heading menu. Tap Personal.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- You are presented with a list detailing everything that will be erased from your phone. Press RESET DEVICE at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have configured the fingerprint reader, you will be asked to confirm your fingerprint.
- Your device will begin the reset process. When you are done, the phone will work as the day you got it, and start in the process of setting up the phone.
How to factory reset the Galaxy Note 5 with hardware buttons.
- Press and Hold down: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys When the Samsung Logo appears.
- Use the VOLUME DOWN key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset and tap the POWER button to select.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- The phone will restart : You will now have to go through the initial setup of your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.