How To Update or upgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i/ S5830 to Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean based Jellyblast Custom ROM Firmware.
These methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy S5830
I. Before You Begin:
- The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 smartphones.
- Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
- You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your device.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files:
Use the link from here and download the Jelly Bean update file.
Save it on your computer.
III. Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i:
Connect the Ace with the PC (you need the USB cord for that).
Take the downloaded file from step 1 and copy it to the phone’s SD card.
Unplug the USB cable and turn off the handset.
Enter in recovery mode.
You can manage to do that by holding and pressing the Menu and Power buttons at the same time.
One the recovery mode menu is being displayed, use it and choose the next options: “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition” (remember to backup the data before applying this step).
Then, select “+++go back+++” and return to the main menu.
From there, select “install zip from SD card” followed by “choose zip from SD card”.
You can now select the downloaded file and flash the same on your Galaxy Ace.; we are almost done.
Wait until the process is over (a couple of minutes) and in the end select “+++go back+++” and “reboot system now”.
Video : how to upgrade GT S5830i Android 2.3.6
If you forget the password or unlock pattern of your Android smartphone, the Multiple of solutions are available for the problem.
Today I will show you easy ways to solve the problem when you forget the password of the lock screen.
This technique at the advantage of being simple, and work with the majority of Android smartphones.
To hard reset Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT S7262, simply follow the instructions below.
Note: – All of the user data on your phone will be lost.
– you must be the owner of the phone to perform these manipulations .
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold volume up,home and then the power button.
- When Samsung logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Wait until recovery menu appears.
- Navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” using your volume keys and then confirm it using your power button.
- Select “yes – delete all user data” with your volume keys, then confirm with your power button.
- Wait until wipe is complete.
- Select “Reboot system now”
- That`s it! After your phone reboots, it won`t ask for a password anymore.
You may also want to watch the video below on how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT S7262.
The 495 error code appears while attempting to download apps or games in the Google Play Store over WiFi. This Error 495 can be fixed by doing the steps below.
At some point, you will want to make your phone as clean and reset the phone to its original state. Solve several problems, sell or give away your device, or just want to get started again, here’s how to reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to factory settings:
Before you reset your phone, make sure that the important information that’s currently saved on the phone (such as photos and videos …) is backed up to a place other than the phone.
Warnings before doing Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Back-up your music, videos, photos and contacts.
- Charge the battery of your phone at least 70%;
- Save the Google email address and password saved on the device;
- This will void the device warranty.
- This is a risky procedure so do it at your own risk, we are not liable for any damages.
Check out this guide for 5 things to do Before Factory Resetting Hard Reset Android phone.
How to Hard reset the Galaxy Note 5 from the settings menu
- Launch the Settings app from the home screen or from the app drawer.
- Swipe left on the heading menu. Tap Personal.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- You are presented with a list detailing everything that will be erased from your phone. Press RESET DEVICE at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have configured the fingerprint reader, you will be asked to confirm your fingerprint.
- Your device will begin the reset process. When you are done, the phone will work as the day you got it, and start in the process of setting up the phone.
How to factory reset the Galaxy Note 5 with hardware buttons.
- Press and Hold down: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys When the Samsung Logo appears.
- Use the VOLUME DOWN key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset and tap the POWER button to select.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- The phone will restart : You will now have to go through the initial setup of your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
If you’re having trouble with your Samsung A8 or the screen freezes or not responding to screen touch or input. This is the quick and easy reset method and will wipe your data from the device.