If you forget the password or unlock pattern of your Android smartphone, the Multiple of solutions are available for the problem.
Today I will show you easy ways to solve the problem when you forget the password of the lock screen.
This technique at the advantage of being simple, and work with the majority of Android smartphones.
To hard reset Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT S7262, simply follow the instructions below.
Note: – All of the user data on your phone will be lost.
– you must be the owner of the phone to perform these manipulations .
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold volume up,home and then the power button.
- When Samsung logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Wait until recovery menu appears.
- Navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” using your volume keys and then confirm it using your power button.
- Select “yes – delete all user data” with your volume keys, then confirm with your power button.
- Wait until wipe is complete.
- Select “Reboot system now”
- That`s it! After your phone reboots, it won`t ask for a password anymore.
You may also want to watch the video below on how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT S7262.
Fake smartphones are becoming a phenomenon, and not a lot of people know how to tell an original phone and a fake one apart. Purchasing a fake Samsung galaxy 4 can reduce your business’ credibility. It can also lead to syncing, connectivity and functionality problems, which can cause business delays or lost data. This is why we decided to round up some tips and advices for you to know how to distinguish between original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone.
How To Differentiate Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and a Fake ?
How to get rid of a virus on a Samsung Galaxy
In this tutorial I will show you how to download and scan Android phone or tablet for malware & viruses.
Android is however not a system necessarily advocated for viruses. But a lack of mistrust or a small mistake could lead to the worst of disasters. Today we’ll show you the steps to remove those threats from your android phone with the most popular antivirus apps for Android.
1. Open Google Play store.
2. In the search box, type one of the apps mentioned below, and then tap the search icon.
3. For example tap « AVG Antivirus », on the search results screen, click the AVG AntiVirus for Android product you want to download.
4. Read carefully the application requirements and, if you agree, press “Accept”.
5. Wait for “MalwareBytes Anti-Malware” to be installed.
How to scan your Android device for viruses & suspicious apps with AVG Antivirus –
Scan: Once this antivirus is installed, it can immediately scan the Smartphone system thoroughly to detect potential threats. This action is easy to start because just click on the scan button and the application takes care of the analysis.
SD Memory: the advantage with AVG Mobile is that it can also scan the SD memory card. All media content will be analyzed whether music, video or image.
Virus Remove : When scanning is complete, the detected viruses are displayed on the main application window. Several actions can be taken such as quarantining or deleting.
Top 10 Best Antivirus Android Apps 2017
Well, we’ll list our top antivirus apps 2017 for Android you can use, so take your pick, as they’re all really good.
It is unlikely that your phone can be infected with a virus … But if one day your smartphone or tablet is infected, here is the the best antivirus apps available in Google Play Store to protect your Android mobile or tablet from viruses, malware, Adware, Ransomware, Screen lockers, etc.
|Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus.Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus.|
|Kaspersky Antivirus & Security.
Kaspersky Antivirus & Security
|ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus
ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus
|CM Security & Antivirus
CM Security & Antivirus
|Clean Master (Boost & AppLock)
Clean Master (Boost & AppLock)
|Lookout Security & Antivirus
Lookout Security & Antivirus
|Bitdefender Antivirus Free
Bitdefender Antivirus Free
|Comodo Mobile Security
Comodo Mobile Security
|Avira Antivirus Security
Avira Antivirus Security
View videos about how to use Avast! Mobile Anti-Virus for Android – used on Samsung Galaxy S3
How to Make Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, Reset, Format
In this quick guide will explain how to hard reset or format a Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime blocked.
The Hard Reset is indicated for cases of forgetting the password of unlocking the device, and it is also indicated to the owner that wants to sell his cell phone and do not want any information of his to be passed on to third parties.
Making hard reset on your Galaxy J5 Prime is simple but to reset the device you have to have:
- Recharge your battery always above 50% charge.
- Hard reset will delete all of the data on your phone. Make sure that you’ve backed up your most important files.
- Remove the MicroSD card and SIM card from your service provider for security.
- Also i suggest you to read : 5 things to do Before Factory Resetting Hard Reset Android phone
Done this follow the steps below to do the hard reset procedures:
Step 1: Hard reset galaxy J5 from recovery mode
- Turn your SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Prime off, remove the battery and replace.
- Press and hold down the Volume Up + Home Buttons + Power Button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- In the menu that appears select “wipe / data factory reset” use Volume up and down button to select and Power Button to confirm.
- Select “Yes – delete all user data” and confirm with Power Button again.
- Finally choose the “reboot system now” option and confirm.
- Wait for your SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Prime to restart, it may take up to 10 minutes for the factory data reset and reboot process to complete.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime phone is now completely cleaned and would need fresh installation of all data.
Video tutorial: how to reset the Samsung galaxy J5 with Key
Step 2: backup and reset in Settings Menu
- 1-Turn on your SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Prime.
- 2- Navigate to the menu “Settings> Backup and reset> Restore Factory Defaults> Reset Phone“.
- 3-Touch the “Delete All” option.
- 4-Confirm and wait for finalization.
After restart you will see that it will already be reset or formatted configure your device to your liking
Ready the hard reset of your SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Prime is ready to enjoy your device just like when you took it from the store.
REQUIREMENTS : BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Turn on the Samsung smartphone and navigate to the About Device menu. Now check the model number on the display matches up with J100H, otherwise this guide is not for you.
- Make sure your device is charged 70% percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
- Download the Samsung USB Drivers for mobile phones. Download it directly to the Windows computer you are using in conjunction with this guide.
- Enter the phone settings and to activate “Usb Debugging”: Settings builders possibilit USB Debugging
- Download and extract the root file from here on the desktop of the Windows computer.
- Download Odin here to the computer and extract the file.
- Download the iRoot tool from here.
How to root samsung J1 SM-J100H
- Run the Odin program and leave it open.
- Completely switch off the device and boot it back up in Download Mode.
From power off, hold the VOLUME DOWN key, then press and hold the HOME, POWER and BACK buttons to get access to the boot menu. You should see a yellow warning symbol with other yellow text on the display. Press Volume Up at this time.
- Connect the Samsung J1 to the computer and you should see Odin detect your device. If not, you might need to download the USB Drivers.
- Click the PDA button and upload the J100H tar file you extracted from the root file in step one.
- Click the Start button and Odin should flash that file to your device.
- Once flashing process is completed your Samsung J1 will re-boot automatically
- Now Disconnect the J1 from the computer.
- Run the iRoot program and tick the box on the main screen that says “launch”.
- Continue to launch the iRooting tool.
- Connect the J1 to the computer once again and the iRoot tool will detect your smartphone.
- Click the Root button and wait until the tool successfully roots your device.
This tutorial helps you to reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and fix issues that could not be rectified by a usual restart or force restart on the device.
NOTE: Hard reset of your device will delete all user data on the phone’s internal memory, including media files, contacts, downloaded files, ring tones, applications, etc. In addition, all parameters will be restored to the factory values. So Before you start the hardware reset of the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, backing up your personal data stores the phone’s internal memory.
Option 1: How to reset Galaxy J7 PRO in the settings menu:
- Turn on your phone.
- Make sure the SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRO battery is fully charged.
- Go to menu: Settings> General> Backup and reset> Reset factory data> Reset device.
- Choose Clear All.
SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRO will perform the reset process to factory default.
Option 2: How to reset Samsung galaxy J7 PRO with the hardware keys:
Make sure the SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRO battery is charging properly or that the battery has more than 50% capacity
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold: Power button + Volume up + Home button.
- Release the keys held when the Samsung logo appears on the phone screen.
- At the Recovery menu prompt on the screen, select with the volume button ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset ” and use the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes – delete all user data” to confirm the operation.
- When the Recovery menu reappears, select the “reboot system now” option.
The SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRO will restore the default settings.
Soft Reset Using Hardware Keys:
NOTE: A soft reset simulates the removal of the battery. This can be useful when the phone is not responding, this option will not delete the personal data stored in the internal phone memory.
- Press and hold Bottons : Power + Volume Down.
- Press and hold for a few seconds (up to 45 seconds) until the phone restarts.
Reset Network Settings:
By resetting the network settings, all connection data will be deleted, including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks. In addition, this will return all current network settings to their default value.
- On the Home screen, select Settings.
- In the next step, scroll down and press Save and reset.
- If necessary, enter your PIN / password to continue.
- Finally, press Reset Network Settings twice to begin the restore operation.