This tutorial helps you to reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and fix issues that could not be rectified by a usual restart or force restart on the device.
NOTE: Hard reset of your device will delete all user data on the phone’s internal memory, including media files, contacts, downloaded files, ring tones, applications, etc. In addition, all parameters will be restored to the factory values. So Before you start the hardware reset of the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, backing up your personal data stores the phone’s internal memory.
Option 1: How to reset Galaxy J7 PRO in the settings menu:
- Turn on your phone.
- Make sure the SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRO battery is fully charged.
- Go to menu: Settings> General> Backup and reset> Reset factory data> Reset device.
- Choose Clear All.
SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRO will perform the reset process to factory default.
Option 2: How to reset Samsung galaxy J7 PRO with the hardware keys:
Make sure the SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRO battery is charging properly or that the battery has more than 50% capacity
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold: Power button + Volume up + Home button.
- Release the keys held when the Samsung logo appears on the phone screen.
- At the Recovery menu prompt on the screen, select with the volume button ” Wipe Data / Factory Reset ” and use the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes – delete all user data” to confirm the operation.
- When the Recovery menu reappears, select the “reboot system now” option.
The SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRO will restore the default settings.
How to fix could not activate cellular data network error
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 : Hard Reset and Back to Factory Default
Oppo F5 Youth : Hard Reset / Factory Reset – How to
Soft Reset Using Hardware Keys:
NOTE: A soft reset simulates the removal of the battery. This can be useful when the phone is not responding, this option will not delete the personal data stored in the internal phone memory.
- Press and hold Bottons : Power + Volume Down.
- Press and hold for a few seconds (up to 45 seconds) until the phone restarts.
Reset Network Settings:
By resetting the network settings, all connection data will be deleted, including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks. In addition, this will return all current network settings to their default value.
- On the Home screen, select Settings.
- In the next step, scroll down and press Save and reset.
- If necessary, enter your PIN / password to continue.
- Finally, press Reset Network Settings twice to begin the restore operation.