Instructions how to unlock and Jailbreak any iPhone with Ziphone
These are instructions step by step how to unlock Jailbreak and almost instantly any iPhone! No downgrading then updated! You can do the unlock from 1.1.2 or 1.1.3. It will also jailbreak and activate as well as install Installer.app for you!
ZiPhone performs all these functions:
– Unlock will work on 4.6 BL and 3.9 BL. – Jailbreak will work on any OS version. – Activation will work on any OS version, except for youtube on 1.0.X. – iErase BL 3.9 Baseband
1-Download ZiPhone 2-Double-click to extract ZiPhoneOSX-2.4.tbz on your desktop.
3-Launch the ZiphoneOSX application 4-You must put your iPhone in recovery mode. (hold down Watch / Sleep/Wake for 3 seconds. A power cursor appears). Slide it to the right to power down the iPhone. Then keeping ONLY the Home button pressed, connect the iPhone to the dock. Keep the home button pressed until you see the iTunes logo and cable on the screen. 5-If you have a 3.9 or 4.6 BL iPhone you can now activate, jailbreak, and unlock! Just simply check the Activate, Jailbreak, and Unlock checkboxes. Then click the Start button. 6-The program will now load zibri.dat. Then it will search for the iPhone. Once found it will tell you to wait for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. 7-After this time your iPhone will reboot and it will be activated, jailbroken, and unlocked! NOTE*: After completion its probably a good idea to install BSD Subsystem first then OpenSSH from Installer.app.
If you use your iPhone in your business ! and If you have sensitive or confidential information on your phone, or if you want to avoid digital joyrides that run up massive roaming or data charges, you need to truly lock your iPhone 3G.
You can add an extra passcode to your iPhone that must be entered before anyone can use it.
Take these steps to set up your passcode:
1. On the Home screen, click Settings : The Settings application appears.
2. Tap General: The General screen appears.
3. Tap Passcode Lock: The Set Passcode screen appears,.
4. Tap your four-digit passcode: For security, the numbers appear in the Enter a passcode box as dots.When you finish, iPhone 3G prompts you to reenter the passcode.
5. Tap your four-digit passcode again: With your passcode now active, iPhone 3G displays the Passcode Lock screen. (You can also get to this screen by tapping Settings in the Home screen, then General, then Passcode Lock.)This screen offers four buttons:
Turn Passcode Off: If you want to stop using your passcode, tap this button, and then enter the passcode (for security; otherwise an interloper could just shut off the passcode).
Change Passcode: Tap this button to enter a new passcode. (Note that you first need to enter your old passcode, and then enter the new passcode.)
Require Passcode: This setting determines how much time elapses before the iPhone 3G locks the phone and requests the passcode.The default setting is Immediately, which means you see the Enter Passcode screen , as soon as you finish dragging Slide to Unlock.The other options are After 1 minute,After 5 minutes,After 15 minutes, After 1 hour, and After 4 hours.Use one of these settings if you want to be able to work with your iPhone 3G for a bit before getting locked out.
For example, the After 1 minute option is good if you need to quickly check e-mail without having to enter your password.
Show SMS Preview: When this setting in On, iPhone 3G still displays a preview of an incoming SMS text message when it’s locked; if you prefer not to show SMS text message previews when iPhone 3G is locked, change this setting to Off.
With the passcode activated, when you bring the iPhone 3G out of standby, you drag the Slide to Unlock slider as usual, and then the Enter Passcode screen appears. Type your passcode to unlock the iPhone 3G.
2. Run iTunes and Press shift + restore and locate iPhone OS 3.0 GM Build: 7A341. When restore is completed sync the iPhone.
4. Now Uninstalled iTunes 8.20.13 reboot your pc. 5. Download and install iTunes 8.20.10 (download Windows Version from 6. Reboot your pc. 7. Download ATT_US.ipcc from 8. Run iTunes & Shift+Update. Locate ATT_US.ipcc & Click ok. 9. Restart your iPhone & Enjoy MMS & 3G Tethering.
Please Note: This guide is only applicable for Windows Users and iPhone users with AT&T network.
Video Enable MMS for T-Mobile on unlocked iPhone 3G on 3.0 OS Without Any Applications
One thing of the iPhone which can come to you as a disappointment in the lack of the capacity to send mms messages. It is a feature which is ordinary on most modern cellular telephones and you would expect find it on a sophisticated apparatus as the iPhone.
When people first discovered that this feature was absent there was an outcry because many people use MMS to keep their contacts up to date with what they are up to Thankfully, due to iPhone’s email capabilities – there is a workaround.
The lack of the ability to send MMS messages may be a major turn off for any prospective iPhone customers. Fortunately there is a way around this with the iPhone. While you can’t actually send a MMS message you can use the inbuilt e-mail capabilities and still be able to deliver your pictures directly to your friend’s cell phones.
How to Backup and Restore Jailbreak iPhone with PkGbackup
If you have a jailbroken iPhone, you can backup all your theme / apps iPhone jailbreak to avoid the reinstall again if you did a firmware update.
In this tutorial we will show you instructions step by step on how to backup and restore your list of Cydia applications using jailbreak application PkGBackup.
Download and install PkGBackup
1. launch Cydia from your iPhone Springboard
2. Tap on the ‘Sections’ tab at the bottom of the screen and navigate to Utilities -> Select PkgBackup from the list of Packages.
3. Purchase PkgBackup from the Cydia Store for $3.49. Once you have complete your payment information You will be able to install the app once the payment transaction is completed.
4. Tap on the ‘Install’ button on the top of the screen and Confirm button to begin your installation.
5. Once installation has completed successfully press the large Return to Cydia button.
Backup Jailbreak iPhone apps with PkgBackup
6. Return to your Springboard then launch the newly installed PkgBackup application.
7. PkgBackup will begin by scanning all your installed packages/jailbreaks apps. Press the blue circular arrow button to view the list of active packages.
8. Select an application from the list. From the package details window you can enable or disable backup of that particular package.
9. With PkGBackup, it is also possible to save your Springboard layout , From the main screen you can turn the Include Layouts witch to ON. Next, press the Backup button to begin backing up your application list.
Restoring Backup Packages/Jailbreak Apps
10. Once Pkgbackup is finished it will prompt you to sync with iTunes.
Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes Press the OK button to connect your iPhone to iTunes and perform the sync. Make sure that iTunes successfully completes a backup during the sync process.
11. Your firmware has been restored and you have lost your Cydia applications the first step is to restore the backup we just made in iTunes.
To do this, either Ctrl-Click or Right-Click on the iPhone in the list of devices in iTunes. Select Restore Backup from the popup menu that appears.
Chose the backup you would like to restore to from the list then click the Restore button.
12. Once the backup has been successfully restored to the iPhone you will need to follow Steps One through Eight again to install and launch PkgBackup.
13. Notice PkgBackup will detect how many packages you have installed and how many packages are available for installation from your previous backup.
14. Press the blue circular button to see the packages from your previous backup. You can select an individual package to see its details and set whether or not it will be included in a Restore.
15. Press the Restore button to begin installing all your missing applications. Once its done installing your applications PkgBackup will ask you to reboot. Press the Reboot button.
16. Once your iPhone restarts you will have all your applications back! Finally here a Video : How to backup packages for iPhone or iPod Touch