How to download and install whatsapp on Sony Ericsson vivaz without Google account
Sony Ericsson Vivaz definitely has the ability to download, install, and use the features of WhatsApp, because the mobile handset satisfies the minimum requirements needed to download, and install the messenger application.
These requirements are the following:
- Accessing the the internet either via a packet data plan from the network service provider or through an available Wi-Fi connection
- Possessing a supported operating system which can be Nokia S60 3rd edition, 5th edition, Symbian^3, Symbian Anna, or Symbian Belle Operating System
Here are the steps to download and install the messenger application without Google account:
- Connect the mobile handset to the internet
- Open the internet browser of the handset
- Go to www.whatsapp.com/nokia
- Select `Download Now`
- Save the file
- Open or run the downloaded file
WhatsApp Messenger v2.0.6 is a smartphone messaging app which allows you to exchange messages with your friends and contacts without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is cross platform and is currently available also for iPhone and BlackBerry. To send and receive sms messages, WhatsApp utilizes your existing smartphone internet data plan: 3G/EDGE (or Wi-Fi when available).