If you’re having trouble with your Samsung A8 or the screen freezes or not responding to screen touch or input. This is the quick and easy reset method and will wipe your data from the device.
Before you get to perform the process is highly recommended that you back up any data you do not want to lose, photos, videos, music, contacts, since the hard reset will leave your terminal as if you just stepped out of the box and all that you had on it will be lost forever.
[mks_dropcap style=”circle” size=”10″ bg_color=”#8224e3″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]Method 1[/mks_dropcap] How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG GALAXY A8 (DUOS) with software menu:
- Turn on Samsung A8 (DUOS) .
- Make sure your device battery already charged properly.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset > Reset device.
- Choose Erase Everything, your Samsung A8 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default.
[mks_dropcap style=”circle” size=”10″ bg_color=”#8224e3″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]Method 2[/mks_dropcap] How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG GALAXY A8 (DUOS) SM-A800F / SM-A800Y with Hardware key button.
we will use this method if you can’t get your device to power on all the way or when your phone isn’t responding.
- Make sure the battery of SM-A800F / SM-A800Y charge properly
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Press and hold together : Power Button + Volume Up + Home Button
- If the button at number 3 not work, we can try with press and hold together Power Button + Volume Up Button
- If we see the menu at LCD screen, choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- with Volume Button to select and use Power Button to ok or enter.
- The Samsung galaxy a8 will doing the process of restoring to factory default.
[mks_dropcap style=”square” size=”13″ bg_color=”#dd3333″ txt_color=”#000000″]Note : In this simple tutorial we will try to teach you how to perform a factory reset , we are not responsible for any damage to the terminal, the whole process run under the owner’s responsibility and we recommend that if you have any doubt consult a qualified professional.[/mks_dropcap]