Before you do the factory reset, please note :
- In this tutorial I’ll teach you how to hard reset Droid Turbo 2.Messiphones.com is not responsible for your actions, you use this tutorial to your own risk.
- Is highly recommended that you back up any data you do not want to lose, photos, videos, music, contacts, since the hard reset will leave your terminal as if you just stepped out of the box and all that you had on it will be lost forever.
Soft reset guide for Motorola Droid Turbo 2
Soft reset can help if your device is resetting (turning off and on), isn’t working (crashing, freezes, not ringing, not vibrating, not placing or receiving calls)
- In your smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting: see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts: now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
- After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done.
Hard Reset data Motorola Droid T2
If your Droid Turbo 2 is frozen, you may not have to take such drastic measures. If you’d like to start over fresh on your Motorola, you can perform a hard reset.
- Make sure that the device is switched off.
- Press and hold the volume down key for a few seconds.
- While pressing the volume down key, simultaneously press the power button, and then release both.
- In the menu, use the volume down key to navigate to Recovery, and tap the volume up key to confirm.
- When the Android logo shows up, press and hold the power button.
- Then press and release the volume up key to show the menu options.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset,” and press the power button to confirm.
The following video will cover all these steps to hard reset Motorola Droid Turbo.