When nothing is working properly, you do not know how to solve a problem or the system has become too slow, it may be time to hard reset your Asus tablet. Like a computer, a tablet embeds an operating system that becomes clogged over time
It seems that you are having a problem with your asus tablet that you need to factory settings.
>> Also you can check this tutorial How to reset asus tablet with no volume buttons or reset button
How to hard reset asus tablet
This method will reset all the parameters but will not fix the hardware problems if the tablet is faulty (battery, screen, touch …).
Asus tablet hard reset steps:
- Make sure the battery charge is over 30%.
- You need to turn off your tablet.
- Then press/hold power till tablet turn off then press/hold volume down immediately while pressing power.
- A start logo will appear on the screen this is the time you let go of the button.
- You need to press down around 2 times for “recovery mode” to appear.
- You need to press/hold on the “power button then press VOL up.
- A pop out message would appear use volume to scroll and power to select. Select wipe data/factory reset.
- You need to scroll down and click “yes- erase user data” by pressing power.
- It will now reboot until it will switch off and switch on where a welcome screen would appear. This means you succeed!
Also you can Check this video tutorial how to perform a factory reset in asus tablet