If you’re having problems accessing to Huawei Ascend Y220 because your device is frozen or forgotten pattern lock …In this cas the only way to fix this issue is to perform a hard Reset.
Remember : once you do that it will delect everything in the phone. So make show you remove you memory card are that will be remover to. Hard reset will erase all data on the phone but its the last option you have.
Huawei Ascend Y220 Hard Reset
This operation is very needed, As it can help you if :
– Your HUAWEI Ascend Y220 doesn’t respond to any order after booting.
– Forgotten pattern lock.
– Forgotten user code.
– Forgotten phone code.
– couldnt remember your gmail password .
Y220 Hard reset setup :
- Power-off the Ascend
- After wards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for about 15 seconds, and until you see Android recovery menu.
- Then select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down to scroll option, and press Power button to accept.
- Browse to option “Yes-detele all user data”, and confirm that with
- Power button.
- After that press Power button to accept option “reboot system now”.
Huawei Ascend Y220 factory reste
- Turn on the device.
- Next from the Home screen press Menu key.
- Next choose Personal option -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data
- Reset -> Reset phone.
- Accept previous option -> touch once again option Reset phone.