If your ZTE device locks up, the first thing always to do is to reboot or reset the phone. Befor you opt for Factory reset to sort out the problem, reboot your phone then remove the battery and put it back. If it doesnt fix the issue, then you should to perform a hard reset or factory reset.
How to factory reset zte phone android ?
Option 1 : Factory reset using the settings menu.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
- Touch the Privacy
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything
Option 2 : Hard reset from recovery menu with hardware keys.
If the device menus are frozen or black screen, or will not respond when the power button is pressed. This trick is also useful if you’re zte its locked , forget your PIN or pattern, you can master reset using hardware keys.
How to reset a zte phone when its locked ?
- Power off the phone remove the battery and put it back. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the ZTE logo screen appears, then release.
Press the Volume down key to show the Android system recovery menu.
- Press the Volume down key until “wipe data/factory reset” is highlighted, and then press the Power key.
- Press the Volume down key until Yes — delete all user data is highlighted, and then press the Power key.
- After the data wipe is complete, with “reboot system now” highlighted, press the Power key to reset the device
- The handset will restart.
Option3: ZTE Hard Reset into FTM mode
This is a guide on how to factory data reset/hard reset/ also getting into FTM mode
- Remove the battery from your ZTE
- Press and hold the volume down button then connect ZTE on the PC or laptop via the USB cable.
- Release the Volume key , once FTM appears on the screen.
- Launch the downloaded ROM upgrade application.
[su_box title=”Advertisement” box_color=”#171813″ title_color=”#e8e10a”]
- Performing a zte hard reset removes all data including the Google account, system data, app data, app settings, and downloaded apps. Only perform a hard reset if absolutely necessary.
- Pictures, videos and music are also removed, it’s recommended to backup this data.
Congratulations!!. Your zte phone will surely show up the home screen now and you have fixed zte Problem. Let us know in the Comments whether your problem is solved or not. Feel free to ask any questions if you face any problem or difficulty. Please share it and subscribe to our blog. Sharing buttons are below and subscription box is at the end.