If you have spilled your soda, water, coffee, tea, wine, milk or juice on your smartphone, things can happen. Follow the steps below to dry out your cell phone.
How to dry out a cell phone that fell in water ?
I recommend that you bring it to a cellphone repair shop or a technician to clear out the water.
- You need to remove the battery immediately to avoid further damages.
- Never turn on the phone again till you are sure that its fully dry.
- Next is Vacuum your phone (do not use a hair dryer is will burn your phone`s internal components) till you think your phone is at least partially dry.
- Do not try to charge your phone or switch on because it may cause short circuit and may damage your phone.
- Finally put your phone to rice for 3 days max. The rice will absorb the remaining water inside the phone.
- Bring your phone to the service center immediately if you are not sure on what to do with it.
In video : How to dry out a cell phone in rice
This is a proven and effective technique for many who have encountered this kind of problem. Hopefully this will help you.