The main purpose of this post is to share how to download and install WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy s3 or (s3 mini).
There two ways to get whatsapp on your Galaxy SIII smartphone:
- How to download WhatsApp for Samsung Galaxy s4
- How to download and install WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy Pocket Dous
Through Google Play Store.
1. Open Google Play Store App.
2. Search for Whatsapp. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp
3. Tap install.
In Video : how to install WhatsApp Messenger at Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2
1. Open Settings.
2. Select Applications.
3. Choose Development.
4. Check Unknown Sources.
5. Now open your browser.
6. Go to this link. http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
7. Tap download.
8. Open the files after the download.
9. Tap install.
Customize lock screen Whatsapp icons on samsung galaxy s3
To add the WhatsApp icon as a lock screen icon, follow these steps:
- Go to your home screen
- Press your phone`s [Menu Button]
- Tap Settings > Lock screen > Lock screen options > Shortcuts
- Tap the ChatOn Icon, and select WhatsApp from the list of applications like facebook, email ,or skype The WhatsApp icon will now appear as one of the lock screen icons, instead of the Chat On icon.