The official Whatsapp messenger is one of the most renowned mobile messenger app on mobile devices that allow users to make free calls, send SMS, videos and images to other Whatsapp users for free for the first year and a small yearly subscription of $0.99 USD.
In this tutorial we will show you how to download and install whatsapp on Huawei Ascend Android phone which fully support the Whatsapp messenger.
Note: The official Whatsapp messenger requires smart phones to have at least a 2.1 Android operating system installed .
There are three ways you can use to download and install Whatsapp messenger on on Huawei Ascend smartphone.
From Google play store:
- Connect your Huawei Ascend mobile internet.
- Open this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp
- Then tap “Install”.
From the official Whatsapp`s webpage.
- Launch the internet browser on your Huawei and navigate to the website : http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
- Tap downloads.
- Then simply open the downloaded file to install it on your phone.
Download and install whatsapp from computer :
- In your pc open this link: http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
- Then click “Download Now”.
- After downloading the Whatsapp apk file, transfer it to your SD card or directly to your device using cable usb.
- Navigate to the desired file located on your SD card.
- Then open the downloaded Whatsapp file to install.
To activate the official Whatsapp messenger, here`s the proper procedures:
- Open the newly installed Whatsapp messenger.
- A new pop-up window will appear (Terms and Condition).
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your country code and your new mobile number.
- Wait for the code to be sent on your handset.
- Enter the verification code to the Whatsapp verification window.
- After verification, the Whatsapp messenger installed on your Huawei Ascend Y220 handset will now be verified.
SUMMARY: The above procedures will help you correctly download, install and verify the official Whatsapp messenger on your Huawei Ascend handset.