Here is a way to unlock pattern in lava iris or reset your android phone pattern screen lock After Too Many Pattern Attempts.
Unlock the pattern with your Google Account
You can unlock the pattern by putting in your google account on forgot pattern. But the phone must be connected to the internet to proceed.
Remove Pattern Lock by hard reset/factory setting
You may reset the phone as well to factory settings. The down side is that all files will be deleted and could no longer retrieve them.
- Turn off the Lava Ires phone
- press then hold the Volume up
- Press and hold power while holding the volume up.
- on the android menu, select on wipe data to delete the settings and other stuff. restart the phone and it will be unlocked.
You will need to do a hard reset to make it work. However, you need to create a new Gmail account to use it or use a gmail account that you already have.
To do a hard reset, please do the following:
- Press and hold volume up or down and the power button (depends on unit, but try each one) – choose recovery mode
- Use volume up and down to scroll and power button to select -pick wipe data / factory reset -select Yes
- Erase all user data
- Device will reboot and will be restored to its factory setting
NOTE: all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted after hard reset. We recommend making the first backup of your Android data be a copy of the SD card.
Watch the live resetting here: How to reset factory settings on lava iris :