If you forget the password or unlock pattern of your Android smartphone, the Multiple of solutions are available for the problem.
Today I will show you easy ways to solve the problem when you forget the password of the lock screen.
This technique at the advantage of being simple, and work with the majority of Android smartphones.
To hard reset Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT S7262, simply follow the instructions below.
Note: – All of the user data on your phone will be lost.
– you must be the owner of the phone to perform these manipulations .
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold volume up,home and then the power button.
- When Samsung logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Wait until recovery menu appears.
- Navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” using your volume keys and then confirm it using your power button.
- Select “yes – delete all user data” with your volume keys, then confirm with your power button.
- Wait until wipe is complete.
- Select “Reboot system now”
- That`s it! After your phone reboots, it won`t ask for a password anymore.
You may also want to watch the video below on how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT S7262.