Resetting the Oppo F5 phone: In this tutorial we will explain how to perform a factory reset / hard reset of an Oppo CPH1723 smartphone.
You phone does not work properly anymore? Incomprehensible crashes or software that does not work as before? A hard reset it might be necessary! This guide explains how to reset oppo f5 (CPH1723) to restore the default settings.
See also: How to Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 [mks_icon icon=”fa-external-link” color=”#1e73be” type=”fa”]
Why do I need to hard reset Oppo F5 ?
There are many reasons why you need to do a hard reset on your Oppo F5. Such as:
- Remove all Data from the device.
- Lose or forget your password.
- Giving the device to someone else and don’t want to give them your contacts or any other information
- Phone become unresponsive for a few seconds.
See also: 5 things to do Before Factory Resetting Hard Reset Android phone [mks_icon icon=”fa-external-link” color=”#1e73be” type=”fa”]
What Do You Need to Do Before Hard Resetting Your Samsung Phone ?
Before you begin the resetting or factory reset of your Oppo F5.
- You need to backup all data stored on your Oppo F5. Such as your contact numbers, messages, multimedia files and other important files.
- And also need to have at least 80% charge on your phone mobile battery.
- Also remove the SD card and SIM card from your F5.
After that you can start Hard Reset.
How to hard reset Oppo F5 Youth (CPH1723)
First method: Hard reset from Recovery Mode
- First, turn off your Oppo F5 (by pressing the power button).
- Now, press (Volume Down + Power Buttons) for 10 seconds and release all buttons once the Oppo Recovery Mode logo display on the screen. (Note: if Volume Down + Power buttons does not work, use the Volume Up + Power buttons)
- From the menu, select your preferred language (in our case ‘English’) then confirm with the power button.
- Select (Wipe data and cache) and confirm with the power button.
- Now Select (Yes) to Clear all your data and to confirm press the power button.
- Select (Reboot) to restart your device.
- After rebooting your Oppo F5, complete the hard reset.
See also: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime via Settings or Recovery Mode [mks_icon icon=”fa-external-link” color=”#1e73be” type=”fa”]
Second method: Reset or restore from the menu setting
- At first Power on your Oppo F5 press the power button.
- Go to the setting option.
- On the Settings window, press the Backup and Reset option.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Now select Reset Device.
- Select Erase All and then Erase All User Data and Select OK.
- After the phone is reset and restarts, complete the initial setup process and start using your smartphone normally.
See also: Top Free Antivirus / Anti-malware Android Apps of 2018 [mks_icon icon=”fa-external-link” color=”#1e73be” type=”fa”]
Video Tutorial :
If anything has been missed, or if you have any further comments, please elaborate below.