In the previous article , we explained How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.3 , in this article i will explain how to how to un-root samsung galaxy ace 2....
In the previous article , we explained How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.3 , in this article i will explain how to how to un-root samsung galaxy ace 2.3.
How to Un-root Ace 2.3:
1. Download unroot.zip and put in sd card
2. Turn off the phone and boot into recovery .
3. To boot your phone into recovery mode, hold HOME+POWER buttons. When the screen turns on and you see the Samsung logo, let go of POWER but keep holding HOME. After the Galaxy Ace logo shows up and disappears, you should enter recovery mode. You can let go of HOME now.
4. Now in recovery mode, you can scroll up and down using the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons and select using the HOME button.
5. Install the unroot.zip by scroll to the second option “apply update from sdcard” and press HOME to select.
6. Scroll to the Un-Root.zip file and select it (if you put it in a folder, find and open that folder and then select un-root.zip
7. After it’s done installing, select “reboot system now” and wait for the phone to reboot.
Congratulations, you are officially un-root your Galaxy Ace 2.3