If you Accidentally deleted an important photo on your Samsung Galaxy tab 2. 1, S3, S2, Note 2 ? In this article, we will tell you how to recover you...
If you Accidentally deleted an important photo on your Samsung Galaxy tab 2. 1, S3, S2, Note 2 ? In this article, we will tell you how to recover your deleted photos from your Samsung galaxy.
You need to run Samsung recovery software on your PC by clicking this link: https://www.recovery-android.com/android-data-recovery.html
• Once you finish download install it in your PC
• You need to launch it then once you see a picture click “recovery photo, audio & video” for it to start.
• You need to connect your Samsung tablet to your PC by using a usb cable
• Once it is connected choose “scan now” so it will start scanning the device.
• You need to preview it and thus retrieve Samsung photos by tapping on the recovery files that is listed
• You can select the files you want to recover.
Once done just click “recover”
• A box will appear then would ask you to save it to your PC
• Then it will now transfer to your PC
Check this video tutorial how to recover deleted photos from Samsung: