This article explains how to restore iPhone contacts from an iPhone backup file made by iTunes. If you use iTunes to recover iPhone Contacts from Back...
This article explains how to restore iPhone contacts from an iPhone backup file made by iTunes.
If you use iTunes to recover iPhone Contacts from Backup File, this two method will help you restore iPhone Contacts from Backup File.
1.Run iTunes and connect your iPhone
2.Wait until iPhone appears within iTunes
3.Right-click on the iPhone icon and select “Restore from Backup”
4.If you recently synced iPhone with iTunes or backed up iPhone via iTunes, you will have several backup entries to choose from. Select the latest backup entry appearing under the most recent date and click “Restore”
5.Warning: restoring iPhone contacts from backup via iTunes will delete any media tracks currently existing on your iPhone and will overwrite contents on the iPhone with the contents from the iOS backup file
6.After the restore is complete, you will recover iPhone Contacts from Backup File
If you backup iPhone Contacts to cloud, this method will help you Extract iPhone Contacts from Backup File.
1. Ensure the device is connected to your local network.
2. Start the restore from iCloud back up.
3. Allow the devices settings to recover iPhone Contacts from Backup File
4. As the apps begin to restore pull the connection to your router wan port
5. Wait for the time out confirmation.
6. Navigate to settings > iCloud and turn off contact syncing (keep contacts when prompted).
Reconnect the router to the internet and let the restore process complete.
7. Delete any iCloud contacts from iCloud.com on a computer.you can regain iPhone Contacts from Backup File.