Do you know that there are some hidden codes on mobile phones that very few users know about? These hidden codes will allow you to get full informatio...
Do you know that there are some hidden codes on mobile phones that very few users know about? These hidden codes will allow you to get full information on your iPhone and see or change the settings used. For these codes to work, Simply open your iPhone’s “phone app” and make sure that the keypad button is selected in the bottom menu. Then, type in the code from the list below and press call:
More from iPhone tips and Hacks :
iPhone Secret Codes List For Unlocking Hidden Features
- *#06# display IMEI number.
- *777# and tap Call. Show the balance amount if prepaid .
- *646# and tap Call. Call minute balance postpaid phone.
- *#21# and tap Call. Call feature setup (enabled / disabled) for voice, data, fax, SMS, sync, async, access package, call forwarding.
- *#30# and touch call. Caller-ID display check (on / off)
- *#33# – Displays call barring settings for your iPhone, and weather they are enabled or disabled.
- *#76# and touch call. Connected call screen check (on / off)
- *#43# – Shows you if call waiting for various parts of your phone are either enabled or disabled.
- *#61# and tap Call. Call with a number of services (no-answer)
- *#62# and tap Call. Call Forwarding number without service (non-ring)
- *#67# and tap Call. Call when the number occupied
- *#33# and # touch call. Check outgoing call services for call-barring (enabled / disabed)
- *#31# (+ number of the person to call) Hides your number and make Your Mobile Phone Number Appear As a Private Number.
- *3001#12345#* This code launches an application called “Field Test” (a hidden application). Field Test Mode is a hidden feature on the iPhone which allows you to see technical details of the device, the most useful of which is the true cell signal strength displayed as a number rather than the traditional signal bars or dots.
- *225# and tap Call. Bill Balance. (Postpaid only).
Do you have any other iPhone keypad codes / shortcuts to share? Let us know in the comments and also be sure to check out other MessiphonesOf iPhone Tips and hacks here.