The Blackberry Z10 has Voice Control , that allows the user to operate the phone by spoken commands. The Voice Control commands can make multitasking ...
The Blackberry Z10 has Voice Control , that allows the user to operate the phone by spoken commands.
The Voice Control commands can make multitasking easier by allowing you to perform a variety of actions and tasks with your voice.
Instead of navigating to a specific app, you can simply open the VoiceControl app and speak your commands.
How to activate voice control on BB Z10 ?
To activate Voice Control:
- Swipe up from the base of the screen to unlock
- Press and hold the button that sits between the volume rocker on the side of the handset
- Speak your command or request into the handset and when finished, tap the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen
And to open the Voice Control app, do one of the following:
- On the home screen, tap the Voice Control icon.
- Press and hold the Mute key on the right side of your device.
- After the beep, say a command.
Here are some advantages for using Voice Control.
- Make a call.
- Send an email, text message, or BBM message.
- Search the Internet or your BlackBerry device.
- Book meetings and appointments.
- Set reminders.
- Change your Facebook status or post a tweet.
- Save notes and memos in BlackBerry Remember.
- Set an alarm.
Finally, This video can help you to better uses voice command key on the blackberry z10 :