This is how to jailbreak iOS 7.1-7.1.2 on any iDevice that supports those versions.
Pangu.io iOS 7.1 jailbreak works with iOS 7.1 and 7.1.1 and iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina, iPad 2,3,4, iPad Air, iPod touch 5G, etc…
What you’ll need :
*Pangu Program (I suggest you download the latest English version of Pangu )
*Latest Version of iTunes installed (You need it to back up your device)
*Any iDevice that supports versions 7.1-7.1.2+ (obviously)
*An iOS device cord so you can plug your iOS device into the computer.
- *** IMPORTANT: Before jailbreak. Fully Back up your device on iTunes, so when something goes wrong, you can always restore from the backup.
- Once backed up, you will need to download the program called Pangu.
Download Link: http://en.pangu.io/
- Once downloaded, open up Pangu.
- Once Pangu opens up, plug your device into your computer using the USB cord.
* Now, you can check if your device is compatible with the program*.
- Once plugged in, press jailbreak.
- After that, it will tell you to change the date back to June 2nd. (Idk why they ask you to do that, but do it anyways ).
- After that, leave it until it tells you to click on the Pangu icon on your iDevice.
- Go into your iDevice and click on the icon ONCE. I advise you not to quit the application once you click it. (It can mess it up).
- In a couple of miuntes, your iDevice will reboot. (That is normal)
*I advise you not to accidentally unplug your iDevice. Also, do not interface with your computer or whatever your using*.
- Once your iDevice is turned on again, click on the Pangu icon for the second time. It does not matter if it says your storage is full.
- After that, your iDevice will reboot.
DO NOT CLOSE OUT OF ITUNES or it will mess up the jailbreak process.
- After the iDevice is finished rebooting, you can unlock and now, you can set up Cydia!
Hope you like this jailbreak tut! Like this topic and hope it works!