Reset instructions for Pantech Pocket P9060
– Steps to Reset Pantech P9060 Phone
A master reset reverts the device settings back to their factory defaults. It will permanently erase all personal data, and content such as pictures, ringtones and apps that are saved to the device. Data stored on an SD card will not be erased unless otherwise selected. It is recommended that you save (backup) important data to your SIM, SD card, or a computer before proceeding.
- From the home screen, press the Menu key, and then tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
NOTE: Tap to check Format USB Storage to remove all saved media and applications from an inserted Micro SD memory card. If security is enabled, enter your unlock PIN, password, or pattern.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Alternative Method to Reset Phone
- Turn the power off.
- Hold Volume Down and Power together 5-8 seconds.
- Device will boot to recovery mode.
- Use the Volume keys and arrow up/down to select wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down to Yes – delete all user data and press Power key to confirm
- When the Data wipe complete is displayed, select Reboot system now and press Power key to confirm to reboot your handset.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery