If your Lumia 535 windows smartphone is not responding or is frozen, you may have to opt for a hard reset. Here’s how it’s done.
- Start by turning off the phone.
- Then press the Power Button once.
- After wards press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Release held key when you see the exclamation point.
- Press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up – > Volume Down-> Power – > Volume Down.
- Success! The hard rest has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- Go to Windows Phone Settings.
- Afterwards select About.
- To confirm the whole operation tap Reset your phone.
The device should then reset again and the hard reset is complete.
Factory Data Reset will clear the phone’s memory and put the phone back to the original factory default state.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.