How to Connect your Sony Smart HDTV to the Internet using WiFi ?
To set up your Sony® TV to connect a Wi-Fi Direct™ capable device make sure to comply with all the Wi-Fi Direct requirements then follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the TV has the latest system software (firmware) update installed.
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network Setup.
- select View Network Status.
- Press ENTER to confirm network status.
- Select either Wireless Setup or Wired Setup.
- Select Scan. Scan can be used to set up any type of wireless network. You will need to know your network SSID and security key or password for secured networks (WPS).
The WPS setting is not available on all Wi-Fi Direct capable devices. Refer to the manual supplied with the cell phone, computer or other Wi-Fi Direct device for information regarding the WPS setting.
For more information please visit Sony Support .