If your spice mi 502 Android Smartphone slow, freezing, not responsive, responding incorrectly, or you can’t remember the phones password?
Here is how to hard reset your spice mi-502 back to the original default settings and will be able you to open it without asking you to input your password.
“WARNING: Hard reset may permanently delete your files, Backup data if possible.”
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold letter X button.
3. Press power button until you see the logo.
4. Keep pressing X button until you see white triangle with exclamation mark.
5. Press Alt and L button you will be able to see recovery menu.
6. Select wipe data/factory reset. *Use volume button to select.
7. Press enter button to start.
8. Select Reboot system now.
Your device will reboot and that`s it.