If your Galaxy S4 M919 keeps freezing, you’ve forgotten the security codes or it just doesn’t work, take it back to factory settings. In this tutorial I will show you two methods to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S4
Warning! Do this at your own risk! All your phone data (contacts,photos,videos,music,messages,aplications,games,files,) will be lost! Please make backup first if you can!
Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 – Wipe Data / Factory Reset:
Easiest way to perform a Factory Reset on your Samsung Galaxy S4 is
1. Turn off your phone
2. Push together volume up + home key + power key until you see Samsung logo on screen
3. Browse with volume key and choose “wipe data”
4. Push power key to confirm
5. Select “yes” and press power to confirm
6. Wait until format ends
7. Push power key to confirm “reboot”
8. Wait until the phone restarts
Video how to do :
– Method 2
If your phone is completely locked up and you can’t even access the menus there is a second way of resetting the Galaxy s4.
1. Press and hold the power button to turn the device of.
2. If your device won’t turn of remove the battery for a second and put it back. ( Do not turn your phone back on )
3. With your device of press and hold the volume up and the home button, then without releasing the two other buttons press and hold the power button as well.
4. Hold these three buttons until you can read recovery mode in the upper left corner of the screen. As soon as you can see it release the button combination.
5. To navigate the recovery mode screen use the volume up and down to go up and down. Use the power button to select an option.