It seems that you are having a problem with your asus tablet that you need to factory settings.
>> Also you can check this tutorial How to reset asus tablet with no volume buttons or reset button
Asus tablet hard reset steps:
• You need to turn off your tablet
• Then press/hold power till tablet turn off then press/hold volume down immediately while pressing power
• A start logo will appear on the screen this is the time you let go of the button
• You need to press down around 2 times for “recovery mode” to appear
• You need to press/hold on the “power button then press VOL up
• A pop out message would appear use volume to scroll and power to select. Select wipe data/factory reset
• You need to scroll down and click “yes- erase user data” by pressing power
• It will now reboot until it will switch off and switch on where a welcome screen would appear. This means you succeed!
Also you can Check this video tutorial how to perform a factory reset in asus tablet