How to Make Hard Reset on ASUS ZenFone 4 MAX
How to make the Hard Reset of your ASUS ZenFone 4 Max mobile phone is simple just follow the procedures that I will explain without skipping anything !!
The hard reset is good for slow android, system errors, to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & Fingerprint. and even if you want to sell your device to someone and do not want to leave your documents photos contacts etc.
- How to make Hard Reset LG Q6 +
- Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime via Settings or Recovery Mode
- Remove unlock screen password Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT S7262
Before doing the hard reset take out your chip, memory card and back up your most important files and recharge your battery above 50% so as not to interrupt the reset process. Check out this guide for 5 things to do Before Factory Resetting Hard Reset Android phone
Here are three different methods to hard reset and Factory reset Asus ZenFone 4 Max on Original Setting.
Step 1: Factory Reset.
- Turn off ASUS ZenFone 4 Max
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds..
- Release the keys as soon as the Android Robot menu appears.
- With the volume down button go to “Factory reset” and press the power button to confirm.
- Wait for your ZenFone 4 Max restart .
Step 2: Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 4 Max with key from Recovery.
- Turn off ASUS ZenFone 4 Max.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as the ASUS ZenFone logo menu appears.
- With volume down button go to “RECOVERY” and press the power button to confirm.
- When the “NO COMMAND” android icon appears, hold down the “POWER” button and the Volume Up button once.
- In the menu that appears select “wipe / data factory reset”, in the option press the Power Button to confirm
- Select “Yes – delete all user data” and confirm with Power Button again
- Finally choose the “reboot system now” option and confirm
- Wait for your ASUS ZenFone 4 Max restart .
Step 3: Hard Reset From Menu Setting.
- Turn on your ASUS ZenFone 4 Max
- Access the menu “Settings> Backup and reset> Restore Factory Defaults> Reset Phone”.
- Touch the “Delete All” option.
- Confirm and wait for finalization.
Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
After restart you will see that it will already be reset or formatted. Configure your device to your liking.